Reppad App is not working?
Have you downloaded the new app after 9/29/16? If not please follow these steps below.
Please Update RepPad:
- On the iPad > Open Safari Internet Browser.
- Go to Download page or simply click on direct link. http://www.aleran.com/ipadapp
- Tap on Get RepPad.
- Click Install. *App will start downloading in the background.*
Untrusted Enterprise Developer:
- Go to iPad settings.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down to Device Management.
- Trust "Aleran Software Inc."
If you are trying to login Online Mode be sure to be connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Go to iPad Settings.
- Click on Wi-Fi.
- Make sure you are connected.
Authentication Failed: Local database is not available.
If you just downloaded the app and trying to sign into the Offline Mode for the first time:
- Login Online Mode.
- Tap the 3-line icon.
- Tap Offline and Sync.
- In the Last Refresh you will see off-line database is not available. Indicates that no information has been pushed to the RepPad.
- Double check Synchronize is filled with your login information.
- Click Full Sync.
- Now you can re-login in Offline Mode.