Aleran Software offers an intuitive cloud-based software for sales management/automation and associated B2B Ecommerce sites. The product is sold as Software-as-a-Service and includes valuable tools that give knowledge to the sales process and offerings, including fully integrated sales order entry, order processing, commissions management, and Ecommerce site management in a single, affordable software solution. The cloud-based connected offering includes a mobile solution useful in both connected and connectivity-challenged environments, wherein results are readily synched when connectivity is available.
We are seeking a .NET Architect to help lead the Development Team to design and develop new product features. This position will need to lead and inspire software developers, communicate clearly and teach difficult concepts to others. This is a direct hire position based in the greater Minneapolis, MN area. The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including equity.
In this role, you will manage/execute all aspects of product development, feature/function estimation and the impact of adding planned products/enhancements to the service offering. You will report to the Vice President of Technology and work closely with the Director of Product Management.
The company is a start-up, with the need to flex resources to optimize investment. The ideal candidate will be a proven expert in architecting high performing Software-as-a-Service solutions using .NET and cloud technologies.
- Architect, design and implement large scale .NET based solutions
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards..
- Collaborate with the Development teams and Product Management teams to solve difficult technical problems, define and deliver highly scalable solutions
- Lead and mentor .NET developers by increasing awareness of code quality, performance, algorithms and deployment methodologies.
- Be a thought leader in the area of .NET technology
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited university required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of .Net and C# professional development experience.
- Strong working knowledge in Object Oriented Design, C#, .NET Core, n-tier applications, HTML 5/CSS3, JSON/XML, SQL Server and ORMs like Entity Framework/Dapper (or equivalent)
- Solid understanding of MVC/MVVM, and JS frameworks such as Angular/React (or equivalent), consuming REST APIs using AJAX and promises, and good design patterns for structuring SPAs
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) using .NET technologies, and experience with or understanding of Web API, .NET Core, and microservices
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment, and understanding of version control systems like GIT
- Feel for good design, and the ability to use frameworks like Bootstrap (or equivalent) to create user-friendly and familiar navigation and page layouts
- Experience with Azure CI/CD to setup, configure and maintain a dynamic software product dev/build/deploy environment
- Perform code reviews, create unit and integration tests.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
The company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.