Aleran Software offers an intuitive cloud-based software for sales order management and associated B2B Ecommerce sites. The product is sold as Software-as-a-Service and includes valuable tools that give knowledge to the sales process and offerings, including fully integrated sales order entry, order processing, commissions management, and Ecommerce site management in a single, affordable software solution. The cloud-based connected offering includes a mobile solution useful in both connected and connectivity-challenged environments, wherein results are readily synched when connectivity is available.
We are seeking several Senior .NET Developers to join the team to design and develop new product features. This is a direct hire position based in the greater Minneapolis, MN area. The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including equity.
In this role, you will participate in the entire software development life cycle, analyze requirements and prioritize tasks, develop technical specifications and architecture, write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages.
The ideal candidate will be a developer who has worked on high performing Software-as-a-Service solutions using .NET and cloud technologies.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Write clean, testable code using .NET technology.
- Test and debug existing .NET applications.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Lead and mentor junior .NET developers by increasing awareness of code quality, performance, algorithms and deployment methodologies.
- Work as a part of a SCRUM team collaborating with other team members.
- 6+ years of .Net and C# professional development experience.
- Full Stack Experience Required
- Strong working knowledge in Object Oriented Design, C#, .NET Core, n-tier applications, HTML 5/CSS3, JSON/XML, SQL Server and ORMs like Entity Framework/Dapper (or equivalent)
- Solid understanding of MVC/MVVM, and JS frameworks such as Angular/React (or equivalent), consuming REST APIs using AJAX and promises, and good design patterns for structuring SPAs
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) using .NET technologies, and experience with or understanding of Web API, .NET Core, and microservices
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment, and understanding of version control systems like GIT
- Feel for good design, and the ability to use frameworks like Bootstrap (or equivalent) to create user-friendly and familiar navigation and page layouts
- Experience with Azure CI/CD to setup, configure and maintain a dynamic software product dev/build/deploy environment preferred.
- Perform code reviews, create unit and integration tests.
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited university required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
The company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.