Find answers to your questions and more
- GeneralGeneral Questions
- REPDESK ™Sales order & commission management
- REPPAD ™Mobile handheld software
- MarketplaceMarketplace Questions
What does it mean that Aleran’s software is cloud-based?Cloud-based software provides numerous benefits:
- it can be used anywhere at anytime via an Internet connection
- it is available 24 hours/day
- it provides backups, upgrades, and data security protection at all times and in real time without any effort by you, the user
- it does not require any server installation, software installation, or software configuration by the user, and
- it requires no special IT equipment or IT support staff.
What type of equipment can I use to access the software?The software can be accessed via a PC, a Mac, a tablet, or a smartphone – any Internet-connected device with a Web browser.
If there are many users on the system at once, will the system slow down?The cloud-based design makes the software extremely scalable. Any decline in performance experienced is most typically a function of the Internet connection and not the software.
Does your company require long-term contracts?Aleran’s software is provided on a month-to-month subscription basis; no long-term contracts are required.
How do I get started?Simply sign up for a subscription, you will receive a company identity, user log-in, and password, and all the features of the software application are immediately available to you.