Information collected from you including sources
• Personal Data including but not limited to Name, Address, Email, and Phone Number when you visit Aleran.com, or make a purchase directly via Shopsy, OneMart, Publishop (“Aleran eCommerce Platform”), or make a purchase indirectly via RepDesk and VendorDesk (“Aleran Order Management”).
• Financial Information including credit card information and billing address when making purchases, submitting or receiving payments, as well as payment transactions when using Aleran eCommerce Platform and Aleran Order Management. Payments are made using Aleran’s Payment Processing Service by vendors using Aleran’s eCommerce Platform and Aleran Order Management.
• Information about Customers and Vendors including both Personal Data and Financial Information as well as sale orders, purchase orders, and invoices.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information collected for the purpose of:
• Servicing requests for information, sales, marketing, or support.
• Placing, receiving, recording, or otherwise processing orders made through Aleran eCommerce Platform and Aleran Order Management.
• Placing, receiving, recording, or otherwise processing payments made through Aleran eCommerce Platform and Aleran Order Management. Payments made require verification and authorization by you for each payment transaction.
• As required or permitted by law in compliance and cooperation with government, law enforcement, and private third party requests for information as we, in our sole discretion, determine is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, government request, or legal process including responding to incidents of fraud or security.
Your rights relating to your Personal Data
• To request, as allowed in your local jurisdiction, a description of and access to your Personal Data (right to access);
• To erase/delete your personal data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to be forgotten);
• To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal (right to opt-out).
How to contact us
Aleran Software Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
7801 E Bus Lake Rd. Suite 220
Minneapolis, MN 55439